Monday 30 April 2012

One week on

Well it's been a week since I published "Where Are The Bright Sparks?" and it seems plenty of people have downloaded & read it. Still no reviews though :-(

I'm now working on my first proper short story, which will introduce the main protagonists in my, proposed, series of life on a mostly fictional tropical island.

Yes, I know I live on a tropical island, but we all write about what we know, to start with at least. There will naturally be elements and situations heavily based on my experiences, but I promise you there will be a few twists too.

Thanks for taking the time to read this. Don't forget you can follow my blog using your OpenID, no I have no idea what that is either!, or by email. Of course I welcome comments too, although I do moderate all comments to keep trolls at bay.

Until next time.
Marcus

No comments:

Post a Comment