Tuesday 24 April 2012

Welcome to my writing odyssey

I'm male, in my mid-to-late forties, married, no kids, semi-retired .... oh & I live in the Caribbean.

Throughout most of my working life, after completing an Engineering Degree at University, I've been self-employed, primarily in sales-related occupations.

I've been called a nerd, a geek, a charmer, an intellectual, a cunning linguist (I speak two languages fairly fluently and a third badly), a nice guy, a bastard, empathic, self-centred, generous, naive, cynical ... and honeybunch.

Like many people I have harboured a desire to write my “one great novel” before I die. Recently I have had some success blogging on the internet, and this has encouraged me to push my writing further, step by step. I am starting with a very short “flash fiction” story which is a re-write of some earlier musings, followed by a short story which will introduce the main protagonists in a series of novels I hope to complete.

I sincerely hope you enjoy my writing and will follow me on my journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment